Prompt: Today you created similes and metaphors that reflect your struggles, growth, and resilience. In a well-developed paragraph, reflect on the process. What did you learn about yourself while writing your figurative language?

 Prompt: Something I have realized about myself is that I can create many similes about my life. I learned more about the difference between similes and Metaphors. At first I couldn't tell the difference. I never understood comparing 2 things without using like or as. It was just so much simpler. Now I have seen many examples and it is more understanding of me on this subject.

Summary: We completed a work sheet making our own similes and metaphors.

Reflection: I learned how to perfect metaphors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a truth you were afraid to accept.

Prompt: Reflect on your research topic and identify the most compelling issue connected to it. Clearly explain what the issue is and discuss why you find it particularly interesting or important. Support your response with specific details from your research.

Prompt: How has completing the annotated bibliography changed or clarified your understanding of your research topic? Discuss how your sources connect to one another and how they are shaping your argument moving forward.