Prompt: Think about a moment when your understanding of your family changed as you got older. How did that shift impact your perspective, and how does that connect to Chris’s realization about his parents in Chapter 11?

 Prompt: When my brother left for college, I suddenly had to take over all of his chores. Doing this extra work made me realize how much my parents actually do to keep our home running. This shift in responsibility changed how I see my family and the effort required from everyone. In Chapter 11, Chris McCandless has a similar moment when he discovers the hidden truth about his father's past. We both moved past a simple childhood view to see our parents as flawed, complicated people.

Summary: I was not in class today.

Reflection: I learned i need to come to class more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a truth you were afraid to accept.

Prompt: Reflect on your research topic and identify the most compelling issue connected to it. Clearly explain what the issue is and discuss why you find it particularly interesting or important. Support your response with specific details from your research.

Prompt: How has completing the annotated bibliography changed or clarified your understanding of your research topic? Discuss how your sources connect to one another and how they are shaping your argument moving forward.