Write about something that you believed as a child.

 Prompt: Something I believed in as a child is Santa, every child at some point did as well. My parents convinced my brother and i so much when we were kids. Leaving shoe prints, eating the cookies, and eating the reindeer food. I would beg to stay up and watch him come but they told me if i did that i would get coal. Of course i believed them and luckily he would always come bearing gifts for us. But now i am older I know hes not real, but I still wish i was 6 years old again and believing he was really real.

Summary: In class we took notes and completed our vocabulary assignment.

Reflection: I learned how to skin a rabbit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a truth you were afraid to accept.

Prompt: Reflect on your research topic and identify the most compelling issue connected to it. Clearly explain what the issue is and discuss why you find it particularly interesting or important. Support your response with specific details from your research.

Prompt: How has completing the annotated bibliography changed or clarified your understanding of your research topic? Discuss how your sources connect to one another and how they are shaping your argument moving forward.