Prompt: Write about a conversation that changed you.

 Prompt: A conversation that changed me was when  my brother told me Santa wasn't real. I was very young and i was so excited for Santa to come.I was talking to my brother and i guess he got annoyed at me for an unknown reason and yelled "SANTA IS FAKE". I did not believe him at first then i asked my parents and they had to tell me the truth because they knew i was going to look it up.So they told me, I was devastated.It felt like my whole life was a lie, from an 8-9 year old perspective.

Summary: Today in class we wrote claims and reasoning's on evidence we discovered.

Reflection: I learned how to properly create a claim.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about a truth you were afraid to accept.

Prompt: Reflect on your research topic and identify the most compelling issue connected to it. Clearly explain what the issue is and discuss why you find it particularly interesting or important. Support your response with specific details from your research.

Prompt: How has completing the annotated bibliography changed or clarified your understanding of your research topic? Discuss how your sources connect to one another and how they are shaping your argument moving forward.